Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Putrid Pudding

Contrast to a pattern is like breeze to air

One stands still until the other is there

Stagnant and still without any will

Add turmoil and bring to a boil

Forget your pride, forget your woes

Forget your friends, forget your foes

For it is not their stew, without them it must brew

Stir the pot until it’s nice and hot

Add a little of this and whatnot

With a dash of despair and a lack of care

Forgetting all we were before you stir

Mix it round and round, ignore hope abound

Stir your pot, stir your brew

Watch it get hot, watch it stew

The aroma is sweet, there’s something missin’

Needs more stinky feet and throw some piss in

That’ll make it good and nasty

Tantalizing spices and wretched vices

Everything goes in, nothing’s a sin

Dance around the fire and a pot full of dishabille desire!

Everything dark and everything mean
A feast like this will keep me lean
I dance and jig about; I smile and do not pout
Still the sweetness of the smell, is not close enough to hell
More vinegar must I pour….
Now there’s the aroma I adore
Sweet and sour and nothing fresh, similar to that of rotting flesh
Can’t wait to feast until the middle of night
Everything’s wrong and nothing’s right
Oooh what a splendid recipe!
Come friends, come foes - come share with me!
Eat with me my putrid pudding of delight
Dine with me through the night
When the sun comes up I’ll go down.
Don’t like so much brightness all around.

1 comment: